– Secure & consistent income stream with 25 years history
– The owner claims net profit $1 million in the books
– Long established farm, with local and national supply chain
– 20 acres on 2 titles including 1 home
– Can operate under management
– High tech fertigation nutrient supply system
– Reliable inexpensive water supply
– Long term experienced staff will ensure practices continue
Less than 1 hour drive south-east of Melbourne’s CBD, and only 10 kms away from Cranbourne, one of the fastest growing residential development areas in Victoria
Prime farm land close to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula with easy access to all the main highways – Eastlink, Morning Peninsula freeway, 2 Freehold property titles with 20 acre land and one 20 SQ residential property can be used as management residences. Surrounded by rural properties and market gardens, the farm has excellent exposure with a large frontage.
Complete set up of automatic fertigation systems from Holland, computer controlled including sophisticated feeding systems with feeding and preventative spraying program to ensure all plants are disease free and quality producing.
4 water supplies such as mains, bore water, creek, rain water all trapped and dam stored with irrigation systems.
Extensive set up including Green houses, Irrigation , farming equipment etc is more than $6m at value.
The new owner will also take over existing customers, contacts, goodwill, suppliers, staff, plant, equipment and stock with immediate income.
This business is to be sold as a “going concern”.
Please contact agents for Information Memorandum